- Remove bandage in 2 to 6 hours after tattoo is complete.
- Gently wash with warm soapy water, and pat dry with a soft paper towel.
- Apply a light coat of unscented hand lotion. We suggest A&D ointment or baby oil.
- Do not re-bandage.
- Wash the tattoo 3 times daily with Dial antibacterial soap.
- Apply lotion 1 or 2 times daily.
- Do not scratch or pick at the tattoo.
- Do not soak the tattoo for two to three weeks (e.g., ocean, pool, Jacuzzi, hot tubs, etc.) Shower will be good.
- Do not expose to sun for the fist two weeks.
- Use sun block when exposed to the sun for long periods after healing.
- Any questions please call us at